15 May 2011, Comments (11)

Peanut Butter & Co. Cinnamon Raisin Swirl Peanut Butter

Author: Healthnuttxo

Source

I won an awesome contest where I got 3 free jars of Peanut Butter & Co. Peanut Butter. Of the three I chose, I picked one of my favorites, White Chocolate Wonderful, and this one, Cinnamon Raisin Swirl.

I opened my jar, and saw no oil separation, so that was a plus. Another thing I noticed, was a lot of the raisins were on the bottom! Here’s a pic of the bottom of my jar, so you can see for yourself.

Even after eating  a serving or so, there still was very minimal raisins on top.

I wasn’t really complaining however,  because it’s not like I couldn’t easily stir it. AND, the peanut butter by itself, even without the raisins, was so delicious!

It was a smooth peanut butter, but if you “chew” the peanut butter, you can detect granules similar in consistency to sugar. The cinnamon flavor was certainly prominent, which I liked. You can taste both the sweetness and the cinnamon flavor, with the beautiful flavor of a rich peanut butter. The raisins were soft, chewy and sweet. It was really delicious. Honestly, all I needed was a spoon, and I was happy (;

Overall, 4 1/2 stars. Certainly delicious. I liked it both when I tried it with the raisins and without the raisins. I’ll just have a few extra “surprises” waiting for me at the bottom of my jar (:

What’s your favorite food involving raisins? I happen to be fond of chocolate covered raisins (;

And here’s a snapshot of the nutritional facts.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Comments (11) »

• Meagan says:

I love this brand! I think their “Crunch Time” one is delicious as well.

The raison thing was kind of annoying, but not enough that I wouldn’t buy it again!

• Healthnuttxo says:

yea, agreed! I would so buy it again. I havent had the “Crunch Time”, Ill have to try it!! thanks 🙂

• Ashley says:

Haven’t tried this one yet.

I hardly ever eat raisins but I absolutly love cinnamon raisin bagel thins. Especially cold. I bet this peanut butter flavor would be pretty good on one. 🙂

• Healthnuttxo says:

mm- yea that sounds good!

• Yum Yucky says:

Hi-5 for NO high fructose corny-ness! I hate when that happens.

• Healthnuttxo says:

agreed! HFCS is not on my list of ingredients that make me happy 🙂
    this pb is so good! I think youlll like it

• tea-bag says:

i’m always tempted to buy this brand when i see it at the store but then i resist thinking that i could add my own spices to nutbutter for less money. good to know that they are actually tasty!
    i’ve never been a fan of chocolate covered raisins. i prefer my raisins in oatmeal-based dishes. or ants on a log!

• Healthnuttxo says:

ants on a log are tasty! and yes, this brand can be a bit pricy, ive seen it at stores for over 5$, but it’s certainly worth it!

• […] with the delicious Cinna Raisin Swirl Peanut Butter I won a little while ago, my 2nd jar I won was the Bees Knees from Peanut Butter & […]

• Kara says:

i have this in my cupboard right now! i have to say i was a little disappointed by the grainy ness from the sugar. my absolute favorite is the white chocolate wonderful. i have to hide it from myself (and my roomies!) so it doesn’t disappear in less than a week!

• Healthnuttxo says:

omg girl….white chocolate wonderful is my favorite too! its SO GOOD!!!!!!